The Professional Membership allows individuals to add value in our professional body by innovation, exchange of information, updates, seeking assistance from other members, conducting events, learning and executing benchmarks in the field.
The Membership can be gained via holding one of the institute qualifications. The level of membership will reflect members’ experience and status in the sector. The Membership level and criteria are as follows:
• Less than 2 years experience in an entry level or supervisory management position; or
• Graduation or any equivalent qualification.
• After 3 year of membership, Associate Members can apply for Member level status providing evidence of an ongoing commitment to Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
• More than 3 years experience in a management or senior management position; or
• An Level 6 Diploma or equivalent qualification or a relevant Honours degree from a recognised university.
• Fellow is the highest grade attainable and is by invitation only.
• Only those most senior and experienced members who have made a significant contribution to the organisation or have increased the breadth of research and knowledge in the relevant sector, are eligible for this level.
APPLYING FOR PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP:
Fill online Membership Application Form, alternatively, make a request to our membership team for more details. Complete applications shall be assessed; the applicant will be informed and advised on the way forward. Be a part of our hundreds of members