A top-up degree allows you to convert your existing qualifications into a full degree in one year. You need a relevant qualification such as an level 7 Diploma to start a top-up master degree. We offer master courses each year.
Why choose a top-up?
You can gain a full master degree, making you more attractive to employers. And if you choose to study the top-up, you can gain a university degree without coming to university.
Key Highlights of Top Up Masters qualification are:
• Fully Recognized and Globally Accepted Degree
• Program Duration: 6,9,12 Months
• Program Credits: 180
• Designed for working Professionals
• Format: Online
• No Written Exam. The Assessment is done via Submission of Assignment and University Dissertation Project
• Same Degree which is given to Full Time students at the University Campus.
• Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
• Dedicated Student Success Manager
• Become eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Doctorate / PhD programme.
• Get Alumni Status
Choose a course
The academic structure is organised into various disciplines. You can take a look at a full list of the subjects.
• Management & Leadership
• Financial Services
• Marketing & Public Relations
• Professional Accounting
• Public Health & Community Studies
• Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Law & Practice
• Cloud Computing
• Electro-Mechanical Engineering
Check the entry requirements
To study a master degree here you may need to have studied a specific subject or achieved certain grades at school or college. Make sure you check the entry requirements on the relevant course page before applying.
We offer multiple intakes throughout the academic year making higher education more accessible to everyone. Courses can be started at the beginning of any block. We typically offer intakes during:
How to apply
• Visit the interested course page below.
• Register the application form to assist you for the enrollment.
• If you need further assistance, kindly Contact us.