WHO CAN DO?
• Marketing and sales professionals
• Project and product management professionals
• Entrepreneurs looking to gain a deeper understanding of marketing
• Business leaders who work with marketing teams to develop marketing strategy
WHAT IS THE COURSE OUTLINE?
• Understanding the Digital Marketing Landscape and the Customer Funnel
• Assessing Opportunities in Paid Digital Media
• Assessing Opportunities in Owned Digital Media
• Implementing an Integrated Digital Marketing Plan
• Measuring Customer Preferences
• Analyzing Segmentation and Targeting
• Using Data for Positioning Brands
• Predicting and Managing Customers’ Lifetime Value
• Market Response Modeling
• Optimizing Digital Advertising with Analytics
• Essentials of Marketing Strategy
• Applied Marketing Strategy and Decision-Making Tools
• Market Research and Analysis
• Creating and Communicating the Value of Your Brand
• Introducing New Products: Successes and Failures
• Distribution Strategy and International Marketing
• Services Marketing Planning and Management
• Evaluating Business and Customer Factors Affecting Marketing Decisions for Services
• Building a Resilient Services Marketing Information System
• Developing a Service Strategy and Managing the Brand
• Managing Service Demand through Pricing and Distribution Strategies
• Developing an Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy for Services
HOW IT WORKS:
• Course Length: 2 weeks
• Duration: 8 months
• Class Size: Under 35 students
• Effort: 3-5 hours per week
• Format: 100% online
• Model: Instructor-led
DO YOU GET A CERTIFICATE?
You will get a certificate of completion, which is highly reputed and accepted by employers.
No Reviews found for this course.