Under the CIMA fast-track candidates will sit only for the last exam of the CIMA qualification. Upon successful completion of this exam and successful membership application, candidates will qualify for CIMA membership and earn the professional global designation of Chartered Global Management AccountantSM (CGMA®). It is open to all CFOs, CEOs and senior management who wish to enhance their professional standing with the CIMA professional qualification.
WHO CAN DO?
Senior business leaders (CEOs CFOs, Directors, VP, Business partners etc.) who have 5years or more senior leadership experience in performance and business strategies- entitled for full papers exemptions except one strategic level case study exam.
Open to accounting and finance professionals (accountants, finance managers, finance specialists, accountant managers, auditors) with 5years or more experience years Managerial experience- entitled for full papers exemptions except 2 exams(one strategic level & one management case study exam).
BE FCMA, CGMA WITH CIMA
• CIMA and AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) has joined together and introduce a new designation Called Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
• All CIMA members will get CGMA without any examination.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS PROGRAMME?
• Learn how to drive business success across sectors using data-driven financial insights for strategic decision-making, and meet business needs in a digital age
• Develop broader leadership skill sets to influence and inspire those around you in changing times.
• Possess the tools you need to become a strategic business partner with reliable decision-making skills to create sustainable value for your organisation.
• Gain exclusive access to a global networking opportunity.
CIMA GENERAL PROGRAMS STRUCTURE
* Upon passing the Strategic Case Study exam and successful membership application.
|CIMA – Strategic Case Study Exam||00:00:00|