Certificate in Board Secretarial Practice is an American Certification which is focused on Secretarial Practice. This course is designed to introduce you to the key concepts and practical elements of performing the governance management of your organization. It covers a wide range of activities from annual reporting and meetings, to Board and committee meetings and events, regulatory compliance, and daily dilemmas and practices. This is an interactive course that will create knowledge by performing and assessing key activities in groups and as individuals.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY?
This course is designed for:
• Appointed and aspiring Company/Board Secretaries or Governance Managers
• Board Directors who sponsor reform and improvements of governance practices
• Managers responsible for performing or assessing governance procedures, such as CFO, Internal Audit, Investor Relations, Risk Managers
• Managers and staff responsible for supporting governance roles and corporate documentation activities
WHO CAN DO?:
• You do not always need formal qualifications to study this program. You can still enroll in this course with us if you are over 18, hold relevant practical or personal experience, are enthusiastic, committed, and can show how you will benefit from getting this education.
• Please do mention while filling out your application as fully as possible, including any voluntary experience, paid work and formal training
• In general there is no previous qualification is required to do this course.
WHAT IS THE EXAM FORMAT?
200 Multiple Choice Questions
WHAT IS THE EXAM DURATION?
WHAT ARE THE EXAM DATES?
CISA can be given twice a year one is in June & the other is in December.
WHAT IS THE EXAM FEE?
Updated information from www.isaca.org
WHERE IS THE EXAM LOCATION?
For updated exam locations please click www.isaca.org
DO YOU GET A CERTIFICATE?
You will get a certificate of completion, which is highly reputed and accepted by employers.
CHOOSE THE INTERESTED OPTION:
Live lectures at Berkeleyme training center where you interact with the instructor.
ONE TO ONE
Individually focused and highly interactive training with you and exclusive trainer for you.
|New issues for Boards – control frameworks and strategy||00:00:00|
|Latest developments in corporate governance||00:00:00|
|Implementing a corporate governance framework||00:00:00|
|Regulatory compliance issues||00:00:00|
|AGM practices and preparation||00:00:00|
|Board meetings and shareholder meetings||00:00:00|
|Board documents and processes||00:00:00|
|Company secretary toolkit – calendars, agendas, minutes||00:00:00|
|Identifying and dealing with dilemmas and difficult directors||00:00:00|
|Advisory and administrative interaction with the board and management||00:00:00|
|Legal requirements – company law and Corporate Governance codes and framework||00:00:00|
|Role of the company secretary||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.