Develop core marketing management skills and competencies. The core competencies include marketing knowledge, planning, control, problem-solving, and communication.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY?
• You do not always need formal qualifications to study this program. You can still enroll in this course with us if you are over 18, hold relevant practical or personal experience, are enthusiastic, committed, and can show how you will benefit from getting this education.
• Please do mention while filling out your application as fully as possible, including any voluntary experience, paid work and formal training
• In general, there is no previous qualification is required to do this course.
WHO CAN DO?
This course is designed for anyone involved in the marketing function:
• Senior management
• Marketing and business development managers
• Marketing executives
• Business owners
• Anyone who would like to pursue a career in marketing
WHAT IS THE COURSE STRUCTURE?
- Marketing concepts
- • Marketing management defined
- • Evolution of the marketing concept
- • Differences between marketing and selling
- • Scope of marketing management
- • Setting the scene: the marketing mix
- • Using the 4Ps marketing mix model
- Marketing audit and planning
- • Understanding the marketing environment
- • Various marketing analysis techniques
- • ‘PEDSTLE’ analysis
- • ‘SWOT’ analysis
- • The five forces model (M. Porter)
- • Customer analysis
- • Competitive analysis
- • The marketing audit
- • Marketing planning
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- • Market segmentation defined
- • Basis of market segmentation (B2C)
- • Basis of market segmentation (B2B)
- • Criteria for successful segmentation
- • Market targeting
- • Market positioning
- • Steps in market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Marketing communication and campaigns
- • Elements of the communication process
- • Steps in creating a promotional campaign
- • The goals and tasks of promotion
- • The ‘AIDA’ concept
- • Setting the advertising budget
- • The various media types
- • Media scheduling
- • Evaluating promotional campaigns
- The Product Life Cycle (PLC): a strategic approach
- • The PLC concept
- • Marketing strategies for PLC
- • The promotion mix and marketing objectives
- • Characteristics promotion mix elements
- • Promotion mix strategies across the PLC
- • Push and pull strategies
- Marketing research
- • Marketing research defined
- • The marketing research process
- • Secondary and primary data
- • Questionnaire design
- • Forms of survey research
DO YOU GET A CERTIFICATE?
You will get a certificate of completion, which is highly reputed and accepted by employers.